Terms & Conditions
Small Stones Festival of the Arts
By submitting your artwork to the Small Stones Festival of the Arts, you:
- Affirm that the work is your creation and that you possess the rights to display and publish it.
- Agree that, if your work is selected to appear in the exhibition, you will deliver it to the specified location during the intake period, and pick it up promptly at the end of the festival during the time allocated for that purpose. We cannot accommodate shipping in either direction.
- Absolve and hold harmless the festival organizers for any accidental damage, vandalism or theft of your artwork, prints, or other supplied materials during storage, hanging, display or take-down of the exhibit, including any pre-exhibit in which you participate.
- Acknowledge and accept that it is the policy of the festival to allow photography at the festival for personal non-commercial and journalistic purposes only, and agree to allow your work to be represented in brochures, programs and other publicity materials in print and online relating to the current and future years of the festival.
- For any work for which you specify a selling price, you agree to sell for that price and that the festival will retain a 25% commission. You may mark an entry as NFS (not for sale).
- All artwork must be "gallery ready", meaning:
- Either framed to professional standards or, if frameless, finished to a degree suitable for gallery display, and
- Equipped with a hanging wire (other types of hanging brackets, e.g., sawtooth, are not acceptable).
- Each item must have an identifying label on the rear stating the name of the artist and the work.
- Frame size must be no greater than 26" on its longer dimension.
- Artwork not meeting these criteria, in the sole discretion of the festival, may be rejected at intake.
This call has agreed to ArtCall.org Terms & Conditions